Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fabulous Short Films


Oh Boy! Was I super excited when Fed-Ex dropped by. They brought the proof for my short film compilation DVD. It was a dream come true to look at the back of the box and see a real UPC code! Four short films that I have created from scratch and entered in festivals put together in a DVD that can be bought on my website www.TheFamousStacie.com (and even from Amazon.)
I can't wait to order in a batch to take to the Bare Bones Film Festival. Now when people ask where they can buy my films, I can say, "right here!"
Btw. I just got word the "The Greatest Party Ever" will be playing at the Bare Bones Film Festival this April. I'll be back with more details on that.
Anyway, this DVD has been a lot of work and a long time coming. It is finally here! HOORAY!

1 comment:

Melisa said...

That is soooo awesome, Stacie! Congrats!!