Friday, February 20, 2009

Cannon's the name, Tennis is our GAME!




Well, the kids anyway. Each morning Juliet wakes up and asks "Do I have Tennis School today?." Six of the days I say no, it's not Friday, but today I got to say "YES! You have tennis school today!"

I have always enjoyed tennis, but my rules are: no games. The goal of playing tennis with me is to see how long we can keep a volley going. I'm not competitive by nature nor do I have much depth perception. The result being -cheerleader is my best sport.

However, my kids LOVE tennis passionately and luckily there is a fantastic woman, Coach Roberta, who teaches tennis lessons for FREE every Friday evening and Saturday morning every week all year long for any child that wants to learn.

My kids adore Coach Roberta and her patience is never ending. I think one of the hardest things to leave in Tulsa when we move to Tennessee will be Coach Roberta and her tennis lessons.

2 comments:

Melisa said...

Fun! Totally couldn't happen in MI though! haha!

TheFamousStacie said...

In the winter they meet in a gym to practice. The kids just love it!