Monday, February 16, 2009

The Domestic Diva Uniform


How lucky my hubby is that he pulls on the same blue-green scrubs to wear to work each and everyday. Not an ounce of energy or thought has gone into what-to-wear. I have times where getting dressed in the morning actually leaves me in a depressed funk for the day.
The Domestic Diva uniform can help ease this depression. At least for me. As a mom and a woman, I want to be comfy and feel pretty. I think they key is deciding what we like to wear and embracing what makes us feel good.
For me, I like a cute girly t-shirt and jeans and maybe some cute shoes. I need not waste my money on dress pants that I will never wear or a dry clean only shirt. I put my money toward 3 to 4 pairs of jeans that are really cute and make me feel attractive.
I only wear mens t-shirts to bed. I like to look for t-shirts made for women's bodies that are stretchy, for nursing, machine washable, and are long enough to where I'm not constantly pulling them down.
I've noticed that the graphic tees at the store are a little "teenybop" for my style, so I thought it would be fun to create some of my own with Domestic Diva's in mind. To see the Domestic Diva Apparel available go to www.TheFamousStacie.com and click on store. Some shirts say "Domestic Diva" others have mom sayings like "Who are all these kids, and why are they calling me MOM?!" If you have any idea for Domestic Diva orienting sayings please let me know and I'll add them to the store.

No comments: