Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Greetings From Fat Camp

aka my work out goals while in NC

The morning started with Yoga class, which was just wonderful! Jacob, the instructor, dropped so many hints about us buying his book I broke down and got a copy. I made him write a note in it and sign it for me. We'll see if it can help me find inner peace : ).

Yoga was followed by spin class. Spin class was just the worst! The instructor had to be 70+ in age, and other than myself, he was the youngest one in the class. I am NOT biased against the elderly, most of those folks smoke me every other day. This guy was subbing for the real instructor, I'm hoping. The music made me want to claw my ears out of my head. He said it was some of his Ethiopian Musical Favorites... really?

Finished the morning with an ab work out on the ab throne.

Lunch consisted of Gelato. Fat camp point losses.

Back at fat camp the evening was filled with Elliptical Rider Cardio for an hour, burning, according to the machine, 465 calories.

Stretching.

The cherry on top was sitting in the hot tub for 10 minutes post work out. I feel really excellent right now.

1 comment:

Elle said...

Wow that is an insane amount of working out in one day.... crazy girl!

Thanks for weighing in on the iphone discussion... I'm just not sure how I feel about it yet.... luckily I still have time to decide, I am however thinking that I've held out this far... maybe I should hold out just a little longer.... who knows... we'll wait and see... but unless I am 100% comfortable with the idea, I probably won't get one!