Sunday, January 4, 2009

I Swear by Carnation Instant Breakfast


Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I wouldn’t miss is for the world. When you don’t eat breakfast your body goes into starvation mode and when you do eat your body turns more of the calories to fat to save up.
I may sound like a commercial. Sorry. I’m don’t mean to. I just have to get kids up and dressed and to school. I don’t have a lot of time to make breakfast, so for the last seven years I have started my morning with a cold glass of Chocolate Carnation Instant Breakfast. I don’t like it just mixed with a 8 oz glass of milk; I take my mini hand mixer whip it in 12 oz. until it’s foamy. Then I like to drink it from a straw as I chase the kids around getting them ready.
The calories are minimal, it has lots of great vitamins and starvation mode is nixed! Hooray for Carnation Instant Breakfast!

No comments: