Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Do Not Buy In-Between Clothes

Don’t do it, just don’t do it. I know you want to, but just avoid the temptation. If you are comfy you won’t be motivated!
I go straight from my normal skinny clothes into maternity clothes and then I am forced to either get skinny and get into my normal clothes or go around in maternity when I’m not pregnant (which I am WAY to proud to do.)
I wore the same pair of stretchy spandex polyester pants for 9 WHOLE months after my first baby. But each day I promise you I got more hatred built up for those pants, and I swore I would get back into my jeans just so I wouldn’t have to put those black polyester spandex pants back on. I did get back into my jeans!
A mistake that I made after my second child was going jean shopping to reward myself on my skinniest day and I have never been back to that weight again. Nor can I fit in those jeans!
Not buying in between clothes saves money too! I’m all about saving money. Some people say, that they have to buy one or two things to get them through until they lose the weight. I say NON-SENSE! POPPYCOCK! It only adds a hurdle and is unmotivating.
If you want to lose the weight, do not buy clothes to fit the size you do NOT want to be. BE STRONG!

4 comments:

Melisa said...

Poppycock! hahahaha!

TheFamousStacie said...

Melisa, I love that you read this! You are, like, the only person that knows this blog exists : )

Melisa said...

I find that hard to believe when you have about 2000 subscribers or something. I thought this was more of a side blog. Isn't your real one on your website?

TheFamousStacie said...

I just keep sticking my thumbs in pies because you never know what might be the next big pie!