Monday, August 17, 2009

I hate waiting, where are my peaches? and def leppard



It pains me intensely to wait. Either tonight or tomorrow we will find out if Chad got the job with Mayo. My intellect tells me that he is a shoe-in, but my gut is wrenched wondering about every other possibility, politics, etc... that can get in the way of getting a great job.

If he gets it - wow - we have a lot to do to get us there. If he doesn't, we are back to the old drawing board. Even more time wasted.

So we get back after being on vacation for 9 days and all of our peaches are gone. We don't know what happened to them. Many were still green when we left, could they have fallen off the tree and completely biodegraded before we got back? Could it have been a peach napper? Dressed all in black with a black sack, sneaking into our yard stealing all the peaches from the tree. Cougar has a theory about jumping bunnies.

We relived our childhood this weekend at the Poison/ Def Leppard concert. It was a lot of fun. No particular excitement to report. Didn't meet Brett Michaels, but did meet Dick Morris at the airport.

1 comment:

Melisa said...

I'm soooo excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear the official yes! :o)