Sunday, August 30, 2009

Getting Primal at the Zoo



We just officially put our house on the market this week and our house was shown for the first time yesterday. I was really wishing I had gone to Hogwarts instead Bishop Kelley for school so I could wave my magic wand or just have an house elf clean it up for me. Thanks BK but praying the house clean just wasn't cutting it!

God helps those who help themselves, so we got down and dirty and cleaned it up! We actually had to put the kids in the car to complete the finishing touches. Then off on an adventure we went while we had to be out of the house:

Gearing up to Go


1st Stop: Krispy Kreme



2nd Stop: Mountains




3rd Stop Zoo

Totally exhausted by the time we got home. No offers on the house yet : (

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love these babies. You are the best!!!

Granny Cheryl

Cheryl said...

I love these babies!!! You are the best!!!!

Granny Cheryl