Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Feet Hurt!



Well, not much time left. My body is restless. Inside I want to run 10 miles from being stir crazy, but when my burning, aching, swollen feet touch the floor I just want to pick them right back up again and prop them up on a pillow.
I cannot believe my first grader has football practice 3 days a week for 1 1/2 hours a day. Seems totally crazy to me. I am dying in the heat as it is, this is the last thing I need and have no idea how we will do this with a new born and a two year old. And by we, I mean me. How will I do this? If I knew what I was getting into I would have run for the hills.
I so excited to meet this new little baby. I am terrified of Juliet’s reaction. Chad is on the craziest hours, I think I might go crazy because of it.
We got our first pay check this week. It wasn’t the big bucks but that was still super exciting! It’s been so long since any money has come in that we didn’t owe back to anyone. Yay, for graduating Medical School!
I probably will make no more videos until sometime after the baby is born. Gotta take a break!!!

No comments: