Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ticking Time Bomb of Amniotic Fluid


After having my computer stolen in France it has taken a while to get everything back on track. Finally I am getting to my website! www.TheFamousStacie.com It is new and much more self-centered. Oh well, as a mom and wife, very little is about ME anymore so ....

I am walking around like a ticking time bomb. I am paranoid and obsessive and worried, oh, just a big mess really. I am trying to get ready for this baby. He will be here in 3 days and I don’t even have a bed for him, or have even figured out where he’ll be sleeping!

My mother-in-law has made sure that this little guy will not go without, for sure. She has shown up with more clothes for him than I have drawer room for. I am glad he will have some new clothes just for him. Poor baby #3!

My mother is sending her maids over to clean my house for me so I will not bring this little guy into a home of filth. I am super grateful for that. It is so hard at the end to move around, much less clean!

Alright, signing out!

No comments: