Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Endeavor: Home Management Exploration

We are almost all well from the dreaded flu. We are all faithfully taking our vitamins and we'll see how it goes...

I have contemplated my Domestic Divahood of late. It has occurred to me that unconsciously I have created systems of organization and home management over the last 9 years. And perhaps others have also created systems; maybe better than mine!

I want to take on a new endeavor. I am going to start reading all the home management books I can get a hold of. I will go book by book reading and evaluating and reporting back to this blog my reviews of said books.

In staying true to my frugal, cheapskatedness I am known and loved for, I will not be buying any books whatsoever. I will borrow from my local library and will get what I can from inter-library loan. I will borrow from friends, neighbors and relatives.

I will learn all there is to know about being the best Domestic Diva I can be. Then I'll see if there's anything new I can add.

No comments: