Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Baby took my Lovey

Teddy entered my life the day I was born. I've seen pictures of me as a baby sleeping with teddy. Teddy went to the college dorms with me. Moved into the sorority house with me. Teddy is whom I snuggle with on Chad's call nights. Only something very unexpected seems to have occurred.

Yes, that's teddy.

You can never guess what item will become that special lovey. For Cougar it is Meow, his stuffed cat. Juliet loves her princess blanket though she has many special stuffed animals she cares for.

Brock has never attached to anything up to this point. And he chooses my lovey for which to attach.

My feelings are mixed.




Somehow I managed to sneak him back tonight. Do you still have your lovey?

2 comments:

Drew said...

I still have mine and sleep with it when J is working nights in the ER. I would have mixed feelings about my future child taking over my lovey. :-)

TheFamousStacie said...

I still have mine.From Cougar Cannon