Monday, October 18, 2010

Juliet's POV of the Family


Daddy: My Daddy is Chad. He's my Daddy. He goes to work at the doctor. He fixes people because they have emergencies when blood comes out of them.

Mommy: My mom always be's nice to me but sometimes she puts me in timeout. She doesn't work she just goes to the workout place. She likes me to sleep with her because I'm a little girl.

Cougar: He only likes to play hide and seek with me and that's all he likes.

Brock: He fights my bunny because he's so crazy. He just tackles it. He's two and had a chocolate cake.

Juliet: Now let's talk about me ... see how beautiful I am? I like to play with my toys. I like to play with my pet bunny that's real.

2 comments:

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

But wait... how does she feel about Ariel??

Cheryl said...

Out of the mouth of babes. You got to love it!