Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Rain Drops on Roses...

I am sure of these two things:

1. The older I get the more eating a graham cracker reminds me of eating a cardboard box.

2. Some say that when it's cold you can just bundle up. This is the cold hard fact: No matter how much I bundle I'M STILL COLD. No matter how hot I get, at least I'm not COLD.

I was thinking about what Maria sang in the Sound of Music. "I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feel so bad." So, I have been thinking about my favorite things, and here they are:

Favorite Movies I secretly watch over and over-
Clueless, High School Musical, Stella, Zoolander, Beaches, Brady Bunch Movie, Bring it On, Nadia

Favorite Movies of all time-
Life is Beautiful, Moulin Rouge, Romeo and Juliet, Lord of the Rings

Favorite TV shows-
Project Runway, 30 Rock, Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, Little House on the Prairie, Brady Bunch

Favorite TV Channels-
Bravo, HGTV

Favorite Play-
Barefoot in the Park

Favorite Broadway Show-
Les Miserables

Favorite Animal-
Horses, I like Bunnies too

Favorite Sports-
Gymnastics, Cheerleading, Tennis

Favorite Job I've ever had-
Lifeguarding

Favorite Books -
(I'm so cliche)
Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter, Twilight, Island of the Blue Dolphin, Chronicles of Narnia, The Giving Tree, The Art of Homemaking

Favorite Athletes -
Nadia Comaneci
Hershel Walker

Favorite Movie Director -
Baz Luhrmann

Favorite Actress -
Sarah Jessica Parker

Favorite Actor -
Ben Stiller

Favorite Food -
Chocolate
My mom's Spaghetti

Okay, so what are your favorite things? Do we have any in common?

3 comments:

ClosewithKathi said...

Why is chocolate so far down the list? It's top on mine. Chocolate Lava Cake from Morton's steakhouse, to be exact. Other favorite things:

kisses from my children
sex with my husband (am I allowed to say that here?)
the feeling of the hot sun just after a cool breeze
fuzzy blankets that smell like fabric softener
the smell of freshly picked lilacs

TheFamousStacie said...

Ahh... Chocolate should be higher. Topping the list! Chocolate never has a call night...

I love my lilac fabric softener sheets

Life of a Doctor's Wife said...

Am loving your blog!

I adore Clueless, Zoolander, Bring It on, Life is Beautiful, cheerleading, Island of the Blue Dolphins, and Harry Potter.

Plus, I hate graham crackers with a fiery passion.

Thanks for your comment on my blog!