Monday, February 22, 2010

bike rides and fashion statements


My new set of wheels!

I woke up feeling sick today, ahem... cough ...cough...

After a little Dayquil things started to clear up. I was quite happy to find that the temperature was 54 degrees this morning. I felt compelled to ride bikes to the school, despite my illness. I am not sure when it will be warm enough again. At least now I've done something, so I don't feel guilty about going back to bed.

Ever since the crosswalk guard told me I looked great one day, and then amended her statement by saying she usually just saw me in my PJ pants, I've been self-conscience of what I'm wearing when I take Cougar to school. I've been trying to at least throw on some jeans or black pants with my sweat shirt. When I drive no one can see what I'm wearing, but that costs gas and doesn't give me a work out.

One day I know I'll look back and shame myself for what clothing I have allowed myself to be seen in around town. But for now, I'll just have to be happy that I have ridden my bike today, Cougar got to school on time, and that all his homework was done.

No comments: