Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

I guess 34 is the year that you no longer need anything new.  I have always struggled with buying my grandparents gifts because they have either already had it and thrown it away or they don't want it.  This year as I surveyed my birthday gifts, I noticed that each and every one of them was a replacement for something I already had, but has either broken or run out.

My ice cream maker of 11 years finally bit the dust this summer, my mother got me a new one just like it.  Hopefully it will last another 11 years.  We love us some homemade ice cream! 

My ipod car radio adapter busted, so Chad got me a new one.  Now he just needs to replace my blown out speakers so I can really enjoy it.

I ran out of perfume, so the kids got me a new bottle. 

What a treat to know that I don't want anything.  But I do have a long list of things I want fixed or replaced!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. F said...

Happy Birthday, Stacie! :)
Glad you didn't have an existential breakdown. Us Virgos sometimes overthink it :)