Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Sunday



I completed Juliet's Christmas dress, per her specifications, just in time to wear it to church on Christmas Sunday. Cougar and Brock had to get by this year with off the rack coordinates. Perhaps next year, I can go all out. Juliet loved the dress and once she discovered the full length mirror in the women's bathroom, I wasn't sure I'd ever get that little twirler out of there!

Brock was in no mood to be photographed Sunday. I got in trouble for dropping his underaged self at the church nursery, but you would have dropped him too...

3 comments:

okm0251 said...

Christmas sweethearts! Gorgeous dress!

Cheryl said...

Wonderful job on the dress. She looks like an angel.

Crystal Dever said...

So RULDS then? :) Her dress is beautiful. I'm the nursery leader in our ward. Your disneyland photos are beautiful.