Friday, July 24, 2009

making a stink at the zoo




We had so much fun with the Moms and kids at the Utra Zoo playdate. My kids played for 4 hours in the water and never saw the animals.
I am SUPER uptight right now because of the uncertainty of my future and I seem to be lashing out at those around me.
I threw a total fit when I bought my zoo pass because they wouldn't give me my money back for parking! I had then call the supervisor 2ce (I am NOT usually that person) until I got my $5 back.
But really, I needed a win right now.

1 comment:

cally said...

I was asked to leave to zoo once by a lady who takes her job very seriously because Joey crossed the wood fence at the zebras and touched the "electric" part. And he didn't have a shirt on. because it was hot. I looked at her...hard...(and she was so scared) and then went to play with the frogs.

Welcome to Knoxville! We'll have to do the zoo some time for sure. Since now you have the card and can park for free forever.