Friday, March 6, 2009

Pinkalicious


Juliet's obsession with pink started about a year ago. I know girls like pink, but this is like nothing I've ever seen before. If it's pink, it's hers. If it's mine and pink, it's hers. If it someone else's and it's pink, it's hers!

She has refused to wear any clothing that is NOT pink for a full calendar year.
When I try to put anything not pink on her, she screams bloody murder and tries to rip the clothes off like the Incredible Hulk (only a pink hulk).

Her birthday was Tuesday and I asked her what kind of cupcakes she wanted, she said "pinkalicious." So, pinkalicious it is.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

She must be related to Reagan. I am pretty sure her blood runs pink. She was exactly the same way. Wait until she tells you in front of a crowd that you can't wear brown, it's a boy color and you need to wear pink if you want to be pretty. So sweet. She has that Pinkalicious book memorized. MEMORIZED. Frightening, I tell you Frightening! Good Luck with the Pink thing, I have battled that one for almost five years this July!

TheFamousStacie said...

Ahhh, I forgot that Reagan was a pink worshiper as well! Oh my, these girly girls!